Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy 1 month, Owen!



Owen is one month old today, we cannot believe it! We have had a good week, Owen is becoming more alert and really noticing things around him. He really loves being outside, and is always looking out the window when we are inside! Ryan, Jackson, Owen, and I took a picnic to the park on Tuesday. Jackson got to swim and fetch, Ryan and I got to relax and enjoy family time, and Owen loved listening to the new sounds and looking all around. He is also starting to find his "voice" and is beginning to make new noises and "coo." This video shows a little of him talking. :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1 month Owen! I can't believe it! He just looks so happy and precious. We have to plan my visit there so I can meet him :) Sounds like you all are doing great and I will call you this weekend! Love and miss you all so much!!! Lindsey, Connor & Ellison

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I live in Knoxville, TN and am married to Ryan McNally. We have been married for over 2 years and are awaiting the birth of our baby boy!