Friday, May 15, 2009

Catch up!

It has been too long since I have posted a blog! So, I will try to play catch up. We hope everyone had a very Happy Mother's day! We went on our first out of town trip to Kingsport last weekend. We got together with the family and really enjoyed spending time with everyone. Owen seemed to enjoy it, too! We discovered how much Owen loves the water when Mimi gave him a bath in the sink! :) Now, we spend lots of time in his little bath tub! Mimi's friend also came over and took some great pictures! We love the one of Owen and Jackson having naptime. We also found that Owen can sit in his Bumbo chair. He is still a bit small for it, but we think it is cute! Owen has also been smiling alot. I will try to catch his sweet smile in a photo soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- the pic of Owen and Jackson is priceless! How sweet! Owen looks like a big boy in his bumbo! I want to meet him!!! Miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Owen and his canine brother! Is is so precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Owen and Jackson is abolutely precious! He has grown so much since I first met him! I am so glad Owen did well at the beach. I love your blog! Hope to see you soon!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I live in Knoxville, TN and am married to Ryan McNally. We have been married for over 2 years and are awaiting the birth of our baby boy!